Breakfast Sunday, December 8th
On Sunday, December 8th, during our normal 10am gathering time, we will be having a special breakfast together. Our gathering will begin with our meal and continue on with teaching and worship. You won't want to miss this Sunday!
How you can help:
We would love for you to help bring food for our meal together, here are some ideas of things you can bring.
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Meat (Bacon, sausage, turkey sausage)
- Fruit Plates
- Other idea? Let us know below
Can't bring food? No Worries. We still want you to join our special gathering!
Let us know what you will bring
Current Sign Ups
- Meat ( Breakfast Sausage )
- G/f d/f baked French toast casserole
- Spinach mushroom feta quiche
- 2 Coffee cakes
- Mini-muffin & mini-donut assortment
- Egg dish
- Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
- Egg casserole and some kind of baked good.
- Parfait parts: vanilla yogurt, strawberry topping, granola, chocolate chip
- Egg casserole and banana muffins
- French toast sticks (and syrup)
- fruit bowl