Love Your Neighbor
We want to practically be the hands and feet of Jesus to our community and faith family. So if you need help, or know of someone who does please submit it below.
- Getting groceries
- Help with kids while school is on break
- Financial assistance due to lost income
- Supplies due to outages
If you would like to help provide food for local families in need, you can donate non-perishable goods at the following drop-off locations:
- Tri-Cities Family YMCA: 1 Y Dr, Grand Haven
- Covenant Life Church: 101 Columbus Ave, Grand Haven
- Love in Action: 326 N Ferry St, Grand Haven
- All Shores Wesleyan Church: 15550 Cleveland St, Spring Lake
- Grand Haven City Hall: 519 Washington Ave, Grand Haven
If you have access to medical supplies that would be helpful, Spectrum is accepting donations at Health Pointe. See details here.
Click below to learn how to access free food provided by our community: