Last Weeks Video
Today’s Scripture: Acts 2
Discussion Questions: What are some ways you can spend time with Jesus? What can you do to grow closer to Jesus?
Worship Songs: I know I Belong
Discussion Question: Who can you share the good news about Jesus with?
Worship Song: Tell the World
- How would Jesus treat people?
- What things do you see people doing that remind you of Jesus?
Today's Scripture: Matthew 4:1-11
Discussion Question: When have you felt tempted?
Write out an ACTS Prayer together:
Today's Scripture: Matthew 3:13-17
Discussion Question: What does baptism mean to you?
Today's Scripture: Luke 2:41-52
Discussion Question: What do you think Jesus learned from his parents?
Below are some ideas of how you can continue the conversation throughout the week.
1. Schedule a regular family prayer time.
- Remember it might be stumbly. Show your kids there aren't any special words required.
- "Good morning Jesus! Thank you for..."
2. Watch this "How do we pray?" video Click to Play
- Write or sing a prayer together
3. Practice saying John 20:31 by memory. Make it a game!
- Write the words out twice, then cut them apart
- Race to put the words in order