Surf City Kids
Surf City can't meet right now so we want to help our families spend time together talking about faith and Jesus.
You don't need a bible degree, craft supplies, a huge chunk of time or the perfect environment. You only need a little bit of time (around 10 minutes) to start having meaningful spiritual conversations in your home. These can be be simple, silly, long or deep. Let your child lead the way and trust that God will work in them, and probably you too!
This Weeks Video
Questions and Links
Today’s Scripture: Acts 8:26-34
Discussion Questions: Who are the people in your life that you can show or tell about Jesus?
Worship Songs: I know I Belong
During The Week
3 - 5 Minute Moments
Below are some ideas of how you can continue the conversation throughout the week.
1. Take a family prayer walk through your neighborhood. Pray & ask God if there are people around you who you can show Jesus' love to or tell the good news of Jesus. Use this
walk as a chance to talk to your kids about listening to God and letting Him
lead the way in sharing your faith.
2. Watch God's Story: The Good News & talk about it as a family.
- Why is Jesus good news?
- What are some ways we can share it?
3. Around the dinner table, use these questions to help kids think about living out the life of Jesus in their everyday world.
- Who do we know who needs to hear the good news about God's love?
- What are some ways we can show & share Jesus with them?
4. Learn the words & motions to the song I Know I Belong as a family.