Kids Together Again!
Our NEW ROOM is finished and we can't wait to welcome kids into it! Our kids are invited back to Surf City during both the 9am & 11am gatherings.
Will all rooms be open at both gathering times?
YES- Surf City is available at both 9:00 & 11:00 gatherings, with our littles (0-3yrs) & Kids (4yrs- 4th grades) rooms open.
Does my child need to wear a mask?
Kids (4yrs-4th grades) will be required to wear masks during the entire time we're together. Littles will not be required to wear masks.
Will adult leaders be wearing masks?
Will you be distancing kids while in the rooms?
Room capacity is limited, and kids are socially distanced whenever possible. However, there may be some games where kids are closer than 6 feet for brief periods of time. In our Littles group (0-3yrs), we won't expect social distancing.
What about cleaning?
It is standard for toys that are mouthed to be picked up immediately and sanitized. In addition, our team will be more intentional to grab discarded toys between individuals playing with/touching them. All touchable surfaces are sanitized between gatherings.
What other Covid precautions are you taking?
Kids' and leaders' temperatures will be screened before entering the rooms. Everyone will also use sanitizer before entering.
Leading Your Kids At Home
Legacy: May 2
This week, kids travel in time to when Philip shares the story of Jesus with the Ethiopian eunuch.
- READ FROM THE BIBLE: Acts 8:26-40; John 15:1-8
- THE BIG IDEA: The Holy Spirit helps us want to know God.
- ASK THIS: Who did Philip meet on the desert road? What does the Holy Spirit do for us?
Legacy: May 9
This week, kids travel in time to when Peter meets Cornelius and more people come to know Jesus.
- READ FROM THE BIBLE: Acts 10:34-35; I John 5:1-6
- THE BIG IDEA: The Holy Spirit helps us love everyone.
- ASK THIS: How did Peter find out that God loves everyone, even if they are different? How has God shown you love?
Legacy: May 16
This week, kids travel in time to when Matthias is chosen to join the remaining eleven disciples of Jesus.
- READ FROM THE BIBLE: Acts 1:15-17, 21-26; I John 5:9-13
- THE BIG IDEA: The Holy Spirit helps us do God's work.
- ASK THIS: How did the disciples decide who to choose & what was his name? How can you allow Jesus to coach you?
Legacy: May 23
This week, kids travel in time to when the Holy Spirit appeared at Pentecost.
- READ FROM THE BIBLE: Acts 2:1-21; Psalm 139:7-10
- THE BIG IDEA: The Holy Spirit is for everyone.
- ASK THIS: Where were the disciples when the Holy Spirit appeared? What is one way the Holy Spirit can change you?
Legacy: May 30
This week, kids travel in time to when Paul talks about how to live in the Spirit as children of God.
- READ FROM THE BIBLE: Romans 8:12-17; John 3:5-7
- THE BIG IDEA: The Holy Spirit makes us a part of God's family.
- ASK THIS: What good news did Paul give the Romans? What is your favorite part about belonging to God's family?