Watermark Foster Care Support Team
Watermark is jumping in to support local families who are doing the work of foster care in our community. There are LOTS of ways to get involved!
- We are hosting a clothing closet for foster families right here at the HUB, you can help purchase and donate items that are needed. Sign up for updates on current needs in the closet
- We will be collecting freezer meals to distribute to families who visit the closet, and to have on hand to send to families taking new foster placements
- We will be able to pitch in on other foster support projects as they are available
- We are connecting with foster youth in the Independent Living program to offer support
- We are offering encouragement to local foster/adopt families
- We are looking for ways to open up our supports to biological families and families who are reunited through foster care
For information about these and other ways to help, sign up for more information and to be added to the list!